Saturday, March 28, 2009

ANGEL

angel reali gt personality weir...cos juz now she wanted 2 ATTACK chanel...so my mum like beat her lo...so l8r my mum give them bread...chanel n cookie eat like beggars but angel din even touch o smell de bread...juz bcos mami is ther...i was comfortin n askin her 2 eat n she PUSHED it away...deep down in my heart i noe tat she wanted it...after chanel finished hers...then she eat angel's!!i was so angry but my ma keep on sayin:"angel don wan ma..."OMG!!cold-blooded...
after a while,my mami wasn't ther ed la...den i gave angel her bread...she finished it alllll....yummy!!i will 4eva love angel until i die!!!muaxxXXX 2 her...

4 comments:

  1. you have 3 dogs? xOOO.
    Anyway cute display picture! x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol u dont love cookie n me edi la??!!
    fine!!1 haha jkjk xPP
    btw, y chanel at ur hse edi ar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. chanel is my uncle dog...she came my hse 2 stay 4 a few days...

    ReplyDelete