Monday, June 29, 2009

International Uderstanding DAY...

enjoy de pics~
part 1-make over

group pics~

me n mayy
mayy*make up-ing!

little miss SEXAY!!
try 2 straighten my hair...
cos wen i try curling it...
DISASTER!!!so...
n everyone hair was done!
TG!
______________________________________
v were LATE for an hour!!
n when v gt der
OMG!!
ppl were wearing JEANS n SHIRT
v wore...
DRESS,make up,curl our hair!!
luckily ppl inside de hall wore DRESS!
show started

leonora-carbonara speech
then makan time!
=)
chocolate fondue??dunno spelling!

jun's HOT leg,B.low,caleb n loongsterz


me,mayy n ccw

_______________________________________

my bro-KARUNA n mayy sis-MAYQIN!

din noe may qin had SUCH BEAUTIFUL voice~

credits 2 my bro sexy voice...tats wat e'body said!!

No comments:

Post a Comment