Friday, October 2, 2009

contact lost?

yippe! i pindah new hse ed :] haha! i like the house but i want my container to come, i m begging GOD wer, really. cos the stupid pillow n bed is as hard as the floor ._. i m not exaggerating. but luckily all my frens's present*the dog* is now my bolster :D haha. damn fluffy n nice, and tat time gt 1 big lubang so lil doggy must go for operation, n now he is fine XD
n yea, i cried yday, cos i read the scrap book u all made n wat perfect timing i read the last one, yvon's letter n tears drooped fr my eyes. mayb i scared will lost contact with u guys cos of stupid day light saving T.T from next week onwards time difference here n msia will be two n a half hours. damn loooooong. I HATE IT! :[
n now i'm a lil bit sick x( damn bad la, coughing like mad T_T someone help me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment