Friday, November 6, 2009

embarrasing moments.

I AM BACK!
:D lets start with a big smile. cos u r going to laugh, so warm up yr mouth 1st

embarsasing moments, i had it everytime i do PE(PJK), we are no longer doing netball now :( , now doing hockey at first i really hate it but i now i m starting to like it :) hehe. ok 1st, i was supposed to kick a ball, guess what? my shoes went with the ball also *super awkward* and i ended up running the field with one shoes xD and and and, when i was going back home, in like a baseball game, some one try to throw the ball at me *u must avoid getting hit* then i put up my hockey stick and the ball bounce back, its super funny my action :D my fren were LAUGHING-HER-ASS-OFF.

embarrasing moment no.2, hockey again, we were separated by numbers,i am 4 so when coach says yr num u must run out and get the ball *each num has 2 ppl* so me and my opponent must fight for a tiny ball ._.then after a team, he said 4-3 which was the score but silly-stupid-me ran out by myself >.< super idiotic!and then ran back to my place. HAHA

if these things happen in msia, i will be laughed for a week, i recon :P

No comments:

Post a Comment