Tuesday, June 1, 2010

BUGGERYYY OUCH!

OW OW OW TRIPLE OW!!! my ankle hurts like billiooooo :(
wat heppened at work after 2 minutes :

me : ''can i have a, OUCH!"
*sprain my ankle, it twisted 90 degrees*
me : '' james, i sprained my ankle..."
james : ''how'd u know?(a very stupid quest btw!)"
me : '' erm, cos it hurts?! " (du-uh!!)
james : ''how?''
me : ''COS IT HURTS!!! can i go home? "
james : " no. "
ish, coldblooded!!

continue working in pain *sobs* i did drive-thru again, this time i got the time from 3 minsplus to 2 mins27 :) happpiiieeee! but i cheated, did alot of extra cars, hehe. :D thnk God Aaron was helping, cos emma wasnt. :/ . bad things doesnt stop. after work went to staff room n get change, i can't find my freaking phone! i took out everything n put it back. went out n called my phone. still cant find :S and then found it in the front zip of my bagg XD i rmb in msia i always cant find my latihan :D. and then my ankle started to really hurt :(

and now im here alone on the comp writing my dayy :P oh n i ate KFC, yumss!!
tataa!! need some serious massage here :[

No comments:

Post a Comment