Wednesday, August 12, 2009

=)

yday v had PJK!played badminton with ying , jun, weizzer, aiman...ya, tat's all...weeizzer made ying 'be song' cos he din let ying hit any ball...u can see her face!BE SONG face...so i keep on hitting very HARD!!so that weizzer cant hit, but my ying lost mood...at last weizzer had to go back, so i teamed wif jun n ying solo!!but she managed 2 beat us la...ofcos!!she damn geng...

den me n mayy walked home n decided 2 played badminton wif me 4 awhile,my bro joined...it was de funniest badminton game of de world..XD!!!bcos suddenly mayy was like:"u can train ninjitsu rolling playing badminton."so my bro tried n guess wat he did??he rolled de badminton racquet =='' ok, nvm den we were like LMAO so he reali did de rolling...it was OMGly funny wer...me n mayy LMAO again!!!den de pro--mayy roll 4 us...woah!den it was late n mayy had to go 4 tuition...bye mayy!!!

went in n bath immediately...cos mami is bringing me 2 buy CON!!yippeee!!!c=went 2 sunway n bought 4 boxes of contact lens n jie jie oso bought la...total of rm630 so get 3 sunway laggon's FREE ticket...thnx hui ying 4 telling me...summore i went 2 de 1st service counter n dey said finish!i was like _0_ *diao!*den she said 2 go up till de end...i run der...luckily still gt!wanna say a very big ALIGATO to de guy n girl cos i supposed 2 bring de card but dey juz asked me 2 call my mami nn get de card number...thank u!!!

p/s:tired yet fun day!
p/ss:mayy playing wif us again!!hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment