Tuesday, August 4, 2009

exam!!

haiz...de kh n sej is quite ok la...sap sap water~cheh!!maybe bcos i studied 0_______0 but maths was hard like hell!OMG-ly...especially 4 de subjective part!my answer with de others is different...ALOT difference!jop i m correct...somemore all de quest has high marks...especially de 10 marks de...WALAO!siao kia!gila babi!stupid teacher...de worst part was de next class tcher was having a countdown...make my heart like POPPING OUT!5 minutes left...30 SECOND left...thank God i had time 2 double check...bcos i hv 2 wrongs c= 1st paper in seafield tat did until de last second!
STUPID geometrical angle thingy!!!

p/s: very =D cos mayy is walking home wif me everyday...weehee!!love my brocolli!
p/ss: played badminton wif my bro...great game!

No comments:

Post a Comment