Saturday, March 13, 2010

i'm swimming in the sea :D

last week, my ID card went swimming in the washing machine, but i dont care, its just an ID card, and a pretty ugly one... this week, my USB went and had a swim as well, O_O!! <<(my first reaction) but this time, mum dint found out, my bro did so i managed to hide this UGLY truth from my mum :/ but i cant stand not telling the truth, isk y, my heart was like going here and there so below is my confession (lol serious sial) :: *in chinese*
me: ma, tell u smth but u don get angry la k??
ma: hmm? what happened (laughing)
me: (laughing but look like crying -.-) my....USB... in washing machine... not purposely de!!
ma: WHOSE??!!!
me: mine....
ma: sure cant use ed lo! last week i just told u right?
me: sry...
*meanwhile my bro was protecting me from my mum* :DD

THANK GOD my USB is still working, and now it smells good xP haha!! lucky me. so happy now :) went to work today and maybe we are going to park and play some sports :S pls choose smth i know how to playy......

No comments:

Post a Comment