Sunday, March 28, 2010

mucho gusto!

my brother got a new job, same as mine so we r working together, disaster or what?! ironic part is i got the interview for him -.-lll
holidays are coming :D shopping time again, hehe ^^ i bought 4 new shoes and few clothes :) quite alot but i still like LOVE msia shopping mall better, heaps loads better. yday i played badminton with my brother and the score was 15-13 and 14-15, i won and then he won, im better in badminton than him!!! YIPPEE!!! (i never beat my bro at any sports :P)
might go and watch how to train yr dragon on the last day of school, i hope its casual day(wear own clothes to school), so we no need to chg clothes :) oh and i'm going ice skating again on that day, hehehhe!! sadly i had to work on that day...
now to end this stupid post, i need to wish my lui a veryyyy belatted birthday!!!

this is my lui if u dunno, the more pretty one :)

SHE IS THE MOST AWESOME DAUGHTER I CAN EVER WISH FOR, THE WONDERFUL-EST :P FRIEND A WAMAN CAN EVER HAVE AND THE MOST PRETTY / HOT GIRL IN THIS UNIVERSE, NO ANGMO CAN BEAT U LUI!! :D TOO BAD I'M NOT LESBIAN -0-! I MISS U LOADS! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox loads of loves, daddy :)

ps. neeeeeed one of my besties now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment