Tuesday, August 24, 2010

baaaaacckkk :)

today i woke up at 8.15 cos i tought it was still 7.15 xD lucky i wasn't late, hehe. slept for 9 hours and im stilll sleepy, serious problems here.
neways, i have to choose my subjects for next year :( n write a 15 min speech explaining the reasons, how GAY! ishhh! :/ so, this is the list of what i may choose :
.english
.maths!
.chemistry / physics :S
.psychology :D
.legal studies
.music??
.chinese.
chem or physics? goshh, confusing, i don't need science but i want to do science, eventhough i HATE it :( should i do music? Hate solos though :/ and chinese is just free marks, haha :D and LEGAL STUDIES is for law :) yippeee! hope its not boring, it might should be boring ._.

now imma begin writting my stupid speech.
wanna be lawyer but hv trouble public speaking, how?! XDD
practise talking to my dog (if i have one) so i shall talk to my dolls :D

3 comments:

  1. I'm imagining I walk into your room and saw you talking to your dolls. Cute. But it's better to practice in front of your mirror? hahaha or your brother. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL my brother xD
    he wld make fun of me :(
    i know im cute :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha yea, he'll laugh at you and maybe do stupid things?
    oh get a life! xP

    ReplyDelete