Tuesday, September 7, 2010

bubbles.

i LOVE bubbles, went to rundle mall and saw someone making bubbles :) nicceeee.

it's officially spring now! 9 more days and its my first anniversary here :l don't know to be sad or happy :l many things happen in one year, but i still hv my ''family'' back in msia and more fwens here :) more positive than negatives BUT i'll still choose to go back :P
last friday i went to showday with my friends, eventhough it was POURING we had LOADS fun! everyone was wet and everyone bought new jumper, CHEAAPP!! :) so now me n parms look like twin :) ironic how we bought the jumper and found out it was different design but, :) we look amazing still *jks* :D went on rides, bought showbags (which i still yet to open xD). The rides were AMAZINGly FUN. but tunderbolt made me wanna puke :S and, and and! i ate dagwood dog :6 and metwurst-burner flava :9 yummy. my tummy was sooo hot after which was pretty good cos i was cold :P OH! and we got scolded by police :S everyone was shocked cos we thought police were spose to be friendly and nice :/ he even said the F*word O_O and we ddnt even do anyth wrong, idiot cops!
group pic :)

anyways, i was teaching aussie msian slang :D ahaha! weird how he manage to understand my explanations but :) lols! AND i can't say thirteen in aussie thingo. people tease me for that, once in drive-tru. embarassing! T^T they are all meanies :P but everyone has something they cant pronounce so its alwite i guess :D


2 more weeks till hols, hope the weather gets warmer, cos im shivering here *brrrrr.
cut my fringe, too short now. look like a top class RETARD! :S
work at ngan's? suree $_$
gen Z : money oriented! x)

look who i found :D
i have the same smile apparently!

i drew this c:
jks.

No comments:

Post a Comment