Saturday, October 16, 2010

cookies n cream

first week of school gone! :D 6 more weeks to go :) that still feel like eternity :/ AND im sooo happy we dont NEED to do work experience :D so maybe i'll just do smth fun, like manicure or cake decorating :):) suggestion what to do people? :D

got my new glasses yday and I don't like them already 8) one makes me look nerdy 'cos its so damn BIG. and the other just. normal, too plain? :P maybe i'll stick back to contacts ;)

math investigation due next week :s got an extention from the teacher :) hehe. and we're doing romeo n juliet for English now :D (the movie's not PG xP) but Leonardo Di Caprio is soooo cute in the movie :):)

mum's bday's nex week :) bought her a knife set :D now she's complaining bout how the handle's not good. haizzz she'e never satisfied xP and...DADDY made me a cupboard thingo :) soo sweett! :P he's always my superdad! :D LOVE MY DADDDYY! <3

mlahh! now tat PMR's over, actually it didnt affect me 'cos before PMR they were still online :P salute to those people. if it was me, i'll be hardcore studying xD hope yous get straight As :D

mm. shld probz sleep now :O yawns! working tomos again :/
i think i spent most of my time in school-work-house :( need to stop working that much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment