Sunday, September 6, 2009

6M!

had fun 2day, saw many ex-classmate like Anna, Denise, Rachel, Ruth, Cheryl, KarYee, Joshua, YiYang, JiaJie, ShouHeng, LikWei, WeeRen, TzeHaw,QuanRui, SuSam, David, Jasper, WeiMinn...i think tat's all...

meet at pizzahut n found out they didn't book the placem O_O but luckily we get a place upstairs...n guess wat???!!!!my bro was having a surprise farewell party juz bside of me!but he was not there yet...when he came all i hear was "OH MY GOD!!OH MY GOD!!" while kneeling down =.=

quite lazy to write but i had a FUn n GREAT time :D let the pictures talk...


present fr JOSHUA! love it


anna's present--a book :)



haha!


kar yee~




group pic...almost!


my bro n his cake x)






wee ren eating CHEESTIX that he doesn't like :)


david promoting cheryl's bag!


shou heng...CANDID


gay pose!


the twins-rachel n ruth + ME!
L to R--me, yiyang, joshua, tze haw :D


denise n me~



ANNA n me



cheryl...leng lui rite? x)



p/s : de pics r inverted ._. i lazy x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment