Monday, September 7, 2009

fun day

topic : a day in IKEA
hypothesis : smt is smarter than hc

experiment :
2day i chatted wif hc n found out co-incidentally we are going 2 IKEA...so i was like O.o OKAY, c u there :) after lunch, me,my aunt n uncle went 2 ikea...he was supposed 2 reach ther at 2pm but he was very late, i was still there by then. When i was eating sweeden meatball *yums* he reached...the fun part begins. When we were at de restaurant we saw many kinds of ppl, OLD YOUNG FAT THIN, all kinds n my aunt was repeating her slogan "DETERMINATION is the key to diet!" she didn't eat the meatballs x) n my uncle was saying "I am determined to...get more MIRINDA STRAWBERRY!" LMAO! after finish drinking, observing, predicting our own future BLA BLA BLA we went down to de store place.


Tat's the time i saw hoong jie but mana hc??dunno...n i said "HI" 2 hoongjie, he was so cute...

hoongjie my gr8 gr8 grandson

then suddenly i saw hc =.=''' n he told me tat his dad asked if i m hoongjie's TEACHER? my 1st reaction O_O!!do i look tat OLD???!!! after times of thinking i think its his dad's eyes prob XP
hc still haven seen me yet :) then i saw him...AGAIN so i called him, saw him saying halo then close x) his face damn funny i he was searching 4 me...it was like a game of hide n seek, very very FUN!everytime i only see hoongjie n hoongjie saw me. NO hoong chau!NO...so i think i has more fate with hoongjie than with hoongchau huh?hehe...

we were supposed 2 call each other wen u spot each other,quite confusing...
n 1 time i was finding de dog's tail hanger, walked 2wards the home organisation n saw hc juz bside of me -.- n tapped him at the back, b4 tat he din saw me, am i tat invisible?XD hoongjie saw me :p he was reali cute...at last i found the dog's tail yippe!

and then i saw him a lot of times n he still haven saw me, don u think he's just too SLOW??so...nvm!after we paid, we found out tat IKEA don supply plastic bags anymore, therefore we went back n bought 2 blue ikea bag n i saw him sms-ing me, NOT helping his dad n made hoongjie did it T.T kesian hoongjie :( so i called him again, i was juz a few meter away but he still cant find me -.- n then i bought ice-cream, hotdog n currypuff n went home :)


conclusion : smt is indeed more observant and smarter than hc!



p/s : i wonder who wrote the FAREWELL post in classblog, i was touched!thnx...

No comments:

Post a Comment