Wednesday, September 16, 2009

bye malaysia!

1st of all i wanna thnx all my frens 4 bringing me such great n fun times to me :)
i realli appreciate it...
hope u all will rmb me after 5 years
thnx 4 all the presents n farewell party u all organised...
the blindfolding was fun but scary x)
let's talk abt adelaide...
its 25 degrees...nice weather
just like genting very cooling!
n the apartment i rent now is just a few minutes away from de supermart!
hehe...i just went there...
oh! n the flight was awesome...
i watched proposal...quite nice~
b4 the flight it was horrible...
i cried cried cried cried cried.............
lots of tears wen i was sms-ing u guys :(
but this is life!
what to do??
haiz...


p/s: don need to reply my sms, i din bring 2 aust :)
contact me thru msn/facebook!
simply.purplish@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment