Tuesday, December 22, 2009

every picture tells a story.

BTW
i was looking at all my pics in the phone, all taken in msia, reminds me loads
u shud start from the bottom :)

this reminds me of cookie, and tears i cried on the last day

this reminds me of maths :}
noti ahlui reali ate my cake :9 and farewell, thnx

this reminds me of badminton, and lots of ppl

this reminds me of my bff, ccw

this, frens, best of all.

huiyi so kawaii! and my water bottle, dented by von xP

this, laughters, joy :D
happy family :]

my ''family'' 1st lui, mum, 2nd lui

real family, in TGI Friday. farewell, i ate salmon :P

6M, and all the noti stuff!

this, sun and mayy :)

this, playful mayy!!

halo sunshine, chanel no.5 xD

erm, H1N1? haha...

awhh, my darling n=angel.

cookie with his favourite bone.
uncle brought them out one day and they pee + poo in car xDD

ther are too much memory in my mind and heart, will always treasure it. for the rest of my life.
this post is to a) express my feelings b) kill time.

ttfn
bookworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment