Thursday, December 17, 2009

stunner.

1st thing 1st. wanted to say this but keep on forgotting :P its officially SUMMER now!! and i just knew it like a few days ago, stupid! yday it was freagging 39'c and today its 23'c -.- siaokia weather. went to work on tuesday and saw HEAPS i repeat HEAPS of ppl wearing bikini and a shirt outside, heading to the beach ofcos. and 2 half naked guys (wearing only shirt) came to HJ and bought stuff :P, btw i chatting with guoyuen now, he's asking silly quest :D cute. and now he added blow in n ask me if i rmb him. -.-''' goin to work tomoro, i hope, eerrr, that someone i know is working :)
btw its officially 3 months since i've been here, means 3 months of separation with all my babes. this question keep on popping out in my mind :"what if they forget me?" really scared terrified. lets see some pictures i took here, all me so press alt-F4 . thnx!















hehe :O















i think i look like her :}

one of my fav :)

I HK! nvr been there tho -,-

No comments:

Post a Comment