Sunday, December 6, 2009

where the wild things are.

yesterday 2Bising-ians had class party, unfortunately without me. DAMN i missed them, i really wanted to teleport there immediately :( but i managed to text them, and they reply!i really was shocked :D and mayy said she tried to call me, awhh~ i was really grateful u guys tried ^-^
i saw some pic in facebook, u guys look really cool! yvon, ying, jun and arina, i voted them for best dressed :} hehe. but others wear nice too, dont be offended.
went to work today, eventhough still sick, i was stopping my coughs from blurrping out of my mouth, so uncomfortable :S got the whole schedule of working in the holidays, it was quite little though, not as much as i tought. less work= less money = :( nothing much in my mind. hope i can skip school tomoro :P

No comments:

Post a Comment