Saturday, February 20, 2010

gong xi fa cai, hong pau na lai :D

chinese new year was a blast, kinda... family came, feel like i'm back in msia, im almost here for 6 months, time flies... i wish i could go back, back to msia with my frens, neways... wanna say happy bday to YVONNE YONG :) the hottie and mega tallie :P

see how tall she is**jealous**
plus she gt an iphone *SOBS*
hope u will be pretty and sexayy always babe!!!

continue, i think i will upload the pics in my fb, if i have time :D cos idk y these few days very busy, mayb cos of relative's here. btw, i cut my hair now it looks like that, lll-----lll . get it?? my straight fringe :P hehe...kinda not suit me, too cute style =.= i wanna go on diet but i cant resist the food, im giving up rice for lent. GAMBADEH!!! jia you!! i can do it, HAHAHAHA!!!

bye!! i wonder if u still feel the same way? should i follow dilara's advise?? O-o?

No comments:

Post a Comment