Wednesday, February 24, 2010

she believes in me.

my blog title is a super nice song :) seriously, listen to it...
neways, im trying to upload some pics of me during CNY and in australia, happy ying? :D hope it will work this time, hehe..
btw, hv you ever heard sharepod?if not go download it, if u hv that, u need no more itunes :)) u can copy songs from comp to yr ipod, and from ipod to yr comp, cool huh? i got all the MICHAEL BUBLE's song in my comp now, lalalala~ so happy :)
***went to see find pictures for uploading**
i just found out i saved the pictures in the other comp =___=llll sometimes i am super blurr @.@ now i hv to chg comp, sienzzzz, now im lazy, now i dont wanna upload, hahah!! but i will, cos...of no reason, why am i talking crapiolla here? :P talking like that is fun, all the voices in my head can express their feeling :DD hahahaha!!
bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment