Thursday, February 11, 2010

i'm over you.

my new shoeline --- SWORE --- yeah right! i cant even design a shirt :P
i am sooo dead in PLG T^T . I hate projects like this, cos i hv no creativity, sadly... if u give me a particular topic, i can do it, but plssss don give me free topic :S i just cant think of anything. STUPID!!!
neways, uncle coming tomoro :) and smth terrible happened :O but..... i know it will get better, pray hard!!!!
i hate the weather now :( too hot! and we are doing yoga for PE, hehe. quite relaxing, but this yoga is kinda tiring... im doinga book about dog communication for my PLG *my friend said i was like blogging when writing the PLG thingy O-O* , reallllyyyy hard, i hate it! i seriously wanna go back to msia, PMR is better. i think :PP my mind set is for msia education system, very si ban :}

valentine's coming :D but im a loner on that day :( hahahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment