Thursday, April 1, 2010

golden gay time.

first, :DDDDDDDDDDDD i got straight A-s for my report, yeah me!! clap clap! :PP
second, my leg hurts :( like crazy, i don feel like owning them now...

okie dokie blokies :)
*im kinda in a happy hyped up mood now, soo...*
yday mum was too tired to cook, so i cooked, heheh~

this is what happen if i cook, but relax, its still edible, maybe some tummy-ache, but...whoCARES?!! LOL! (ps, no human being was sacrifised in this experiment :PP)
and then, i made salmon wrap, i learnt wrapping in HJ ^v^

my name, failed the effect :(

my whole family's, daddy's look cacat :P


today is the last day of school, for the term :) and we went on excursion, ice skating again! and this time everything chged, because!!! drumrolllssssss, I CAN SKATE NOW!!!! ohkay, now i know why my leg hurts that much =.=
let the picture does all the talking :)

show tongue!

what she does when she's asked to smile -.-
me n dilara!

joohee n me :)
jannelle, me and adrianne

natasha, its her last day :(

poser!!


I CAN SKATE!!!! XDD

ps: am i thinking too much? O_O!!

No comments:

Post a Comment