Sunday, September 12, 2010

imperfection.

this week wasn't any good, AT ALL! if only our lives are like people in movies :')
neways, cough-flu-fever. the happy 3 friends attacked me all at once, how nice of them :) thnk you, NOT! and the weather's warming up. make me feel even hotter! :S

PMR coming soon, none of my business xD jks. my poor msian frens have to suffer back there, summore kena warning letter ;) not being mean here, but that's hillarious. *imagining me if i were back there* i dont think i'll gt any cos i wnt bludge, i'll be in school with ma all-time-goodie-girl MAYY! :D yay lols :P i have a feeling that people back ther's gnna hv anthr warning letter for skipping school AFTER pmr! since ther's no point going :)

2 more weeks till school holiday! :) cannot wait, hope i'm not working too much. AND PLEASE! no holiday homeworks pleasee. SHYT, talking bout hws, i have heaps! factual report, SOSE, photographic and maths no wait, finished :)

ps: yvon taught me wat gg means :)

so, i hv to go now, if not i'll gg in school tomos :PP

No comments:

Post a Comment