Monday, April 19, 2010

broken strings.

you can't play on broken strings.

in ngan's homestay now, they(ngan n chi)'re dying their hair, except for me T^T
i'm the one dying for them, hehe ^^ future hair stylist? i hope :P its really hard though dying by yrself, cos the colour is not supposed to touch yr scalp, but ....... i'm not a professional. end of story!
tomoro's school's starting again :( i really don wanna go back, if its seafield i woud but not here. i need a best friend here. one that will talk with me, play badminton with me, chat with me and stuffs :) i hope ther's a person with all mu babes personality, hahah! impossible xP
going to work later, i hope we go ice-skating on parmida's bday :DD

oh! i hv like 3 cuts now :( one on my hand by eating crab xD, one from idk when it just appeared after i sleep, sleepwalking maybe, hehe! and one on my foot, stupid carpet in ngan's hse!!
why do i keep hurting myself?? i-d-i-o-t!

No comments:

Post a Comment