Tuesday, April 6, 2010

pointless.

having trouble sleeping lately, keep on waking up in the middle of the night :\
thinking too much? [yes!]
life is stressing the crap out of me.

yday i did drivethru + frontcounter + burgerroom, but all only for a little while.
AND i had double pays for 3 days x) weehee!~ but tiring.
i found out that i am very ''contradict'' *correct word?* huiming taught me the word
yday after work, i waited for bus and the bus driver drove past me, i hailed the bus ISH!!! all the f*s and swearwords filled my mind, EEP!!very wrong, not supposed to do that but i was toooooo MAD!

today i used the yellow pages and the white pages.
yellow pages is to find shops
white pages is to stalk people. HAHAHA! (ada satu widjaja di sini) :D

OFF TO STAFF MEETING, again =.=

this is how i look now.
i hate my fringe, even my bro say its ugly T^T
praying for it to grow


p.s. do you still remember yr friends 2 years ago? i hope you do....
p.p.s day light saving ended, time difference now is back to 1 & 1/2 hr
p.p.p.s tht means im here for half a year.
p.p.p.p.s none of my hw done yet x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment