Sunday, April 25, 2010

McCrap!

i am sooo tired now, been working everyday this week except for friday :/ i'm having a massive body ache cos of playing footy well actually tackling people x)
new iphone is coming up!i always wanted a phone and an itouch but now, hmmm? maybe its simpler if everything is all-in-one :) bcos life is complicated, hehe.
my to-do-list is longer than my done list :( thats badd, veryy badd! I need to :
- finish PLP
- start thinking bout my music solo
- buy pressies for parmida
- study for science test
- research for science essay

ISH!!! i reallly hate my shifts now, this week ive been working like shit n next week im only working for 3 days, WhatThe Toot! and everyone's quiting :( should I? but i need the $money$.

ps: isit normal for a guy to sms?

No comments:

Post a Comment