Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ciao cara.

should i go to zoooo day? i might see WangWang and Funi :P
at last we took down the xmas tree, my bro did most of it actually,haha. nvr NEVER count on me to do anything. i just figured out i only blogg when i'm bored, to kill time, but it only kills a few minutes =__=
i desperately wanna work, earn loads loads loads of cash and stash it under my bed xDD, joking. mainly to buy hse n go bacckk! woohoo!! maybe i will go back and give u guys a BIG SURPRISE! haha.

this is one of many random conversation with my parents :

me: ma, wo hui qu msia yao ran tou fa, okay?
mum: daddy yi ding bu gei...
me: shui jiang, daddy dou gei wo zi ji hui qu la :P dyy, wo ke yi ran tou fa ma?
dad: ke yi.......
*few seconds later*
dad: shen mo she ran tou fa??
me, ZADAO!
mum: hahahahah!!
me: dye hair -.-
dad: for what?
my parents are hopeless
**end of conversation**

another random JOKE fr work:
**having break**
peter: enack, give me a speach
enack: ????
peter: i gues u are SPEECHLESS!!
all: LMAO!!
peter is lame

my life is totally strange.....but fun in the same wayyy :DDD
have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment