Monday, January 4, 2010

tik tok.

my very cute daughter asked me to update :P so here i am. today is the fourth day i lived year 2010, a new year for breakout and breakthrough, this year is what i can say, so-far-so-good. today when i on9, no one in my 'favourite' list in msn was on9. and then i figured out that it was school day in msia now, hv fun 2budi 3 budi-s, i wish i were there with u :/. neways, my school is re-opening on 27th jan, i cant wait!! **yeah, right**
i worked quite alot in the hols,8 hours on new year, dbl pay :DDD and went shopping! wahhaaaa!! let's see what i bought. 3 cardigans, grey, white and yellow. 2 full lengths dresses, black and yellow and a white short dress. went to harris scarfe, bought 2 shorts, same design diff color cos only $7+ :D and 4 shoes ^^ black flats, leather-coloured-gladiator shoes, red shoes and a grey one. overall its satisfying just tat i din buy any tops why is there no top for me??regret.
the last time we went shopping i bought 3 shoes, nail polish and headbands, using my own money :} love hving my own money! at last my card only left $1, kesian me. but mum put $50 back for me now xD i still wanna go shopping, but mum wont let me. should i go by myself and buy?hmm.....haha!
btw, went to hospital to visit someone and i saw a mohawk bird, i laugh like mad, so damn cute. i like birds now LOL. thats the best bird ever :D i talked or rather wrote too much, for me. bye.

ttfn.
waitress.

No comments:

Post a Comment