Wednesday, January 6, 2010

dominos.

7.40am
HJ called me and asked me to work at 10.

8am
tought it was 9 and bathe, found out i was 1 hour earlier, this things always happens to me. word of advise: wear spects before looking at time.

8.15am
went back to sleep with half-closed-eyes, cos i was wearing contacts. half sleep-walking and wait for bus.

then went to work, forgot wat time ed :P super bored, no frens on shift. only me and another very scary senior. then roselyn came to work, thnk god! time went by verrryy sloowwwlyy that day. went back home, ate, on9 and chat with enack. and late for meeting :D ate vegetarian pizza only, but i din noe it was that nice :9 and then my mum, as always, was late and 3 managers hv to wait for me :S so damn super duper fuper malu!!got angry with them, just for awhile. i am bronze now, the lowest position. i wanna work till late night but my mum dont let. sien!! i wanna bcome silver then gold, but i don think i will, just hv to wait forever....

dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment