Sunday, January 10, 2010

loliloliloliloliloli.

okay, imagine this. went to work, sweated buckets full, stand in front of air-cond 24-7, using a drinks tray as a fan, yup! thats how i need to suffer for a whole loooong summer, wonder if i'm gonne still be alive?? o_O? but i m tough :P
today was fun at work, despite the hot weather. i did 2 choc tops, and both of them fell in the dipping thing -.-''' simon(manager) helped me at last :DD and i spilled a coke, sam(another sam, confusing indeed) helped me to clean it up, thnx =P stand for frigging almost 7 hours. oh! n met gloria ther, surprisingly!
when it was lunch break, i ordered a bacon deluxe, storm aka McFlurry but my wonderfully nice frens charged me for just a bacon deluxe. fries, burger, drinks and a storm ended up being my lunch xP. cant finish tho, so some of it was my dinner also, hehe.
that's all, working on thurs n sat next week, welcome to hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment