Thursday, January 28, 2010

everythingiswrong


i
hate
my
timetable

why God, did you do this to me? is this a test? if it is, i dont like it. but i know you do it for a reason, but why? WHY ME??!! neways, things are getting kinda okayy now :) till now, i have at least someone with me in every class, so its good right??RIGHTT??? yes, for me, haha.

no one is updating their blog now, except ms rajin, mayy and ccw. PMR maybe? hmmm. btw if you are deceased in the past few days, u might hv known that i'm working on my bday :( and and and and smth very happy, my aunts are coming!! woot woots wootsss!! hahahha, super duper happy, she's bringing 25 kg of clothes for me :DDD WAHAHAH!!!! and i'm gonna hv to wait for them to celebrate my bday, but its okay for me, more angpau :PP *greeeddyy*

my life sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment